Tuesday 16 February 2010

TV, you lied to me!

They didn't do this much work on The IT Crowd. Today was one of the most labour intensive days I think I've had. Spent the whole morning ripping apart a pair of desks, and creating new work set-ups for two new traders who, I'm certain, will immediately decide that they don't like where they've been set up and demand to be moved. I've never seen a more horrifying collection of tangled wires and miscellaneous plugs and other assorted crap, with the possible exception of the time I first tried to organise my games consoles into working order. A SNES, Playstation, N64 and Gamecube, along with assorted DVD and TV cables. I truly knew what it was to party when I was thirteen.

It's not all bad though. I spent almost my entire afternoon on Facebook and was mean to other people who were in actual demanding jobs. It's been good, but I'm glad I'm never being specific about where I work, otherwise I get the feeling that one day I'm going to wake up to this:

marriedtothesea.com
(Via marriedtothesea.com)

No comments: