Tuesday 26 January 2010

My brain feels a little fried.

I've got 1979 by The Smashing Pumpkins stuck in my head, and it will not go away. I've resorted to downloading it, but playing it over and over again is not working anymore. As a result, I think I'm going mildly insane.

Anyways, I've finally gotten round to downloading Arrested Development, and I'm working my way through that, astounded at how it's practically note-perfect, not a single missed step, balancing awkwardness, hilarity, and genuine emotion in the same minute. I'm starting to suspect there's something wrong here, it seems far too good for an American series, but it's going on far too long to be British. It's outstanding though. I'm understanding why people have been recommending it for bloody ages, but obviously they should have forced me ever harder.

Also, Steam is being a bastard, constantly offering brilliant deals. This game Psychonauts, which I've heard nothing but universal praise for, is going for a single English pound. Even if I wasn't facing the prospect of active employment that's starting next week, I'd still buy it, because for a quid, any game is worth it. Except maybe Starship Troopers. Two pounds that cost me, and I'm still convinced they should be paying me to play it.

HOLY FUCK THIS SONG WON'T GO AWAY

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

AAAAAAAAAA

No comments: