Monday 18 January 2010

Welcome, to the real world.

Today was a big day. I woke up at regular people time, went to London in an actual suit, and got myself one of those real person jobs. It's all very exciting. And terrifying, naturally. So, starting February 1st, I'm gonna be the guy who you call when your computer isn't working. I'm guessing roughly 90% of my time will be spent telling people "Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

So yeah, this is a pretty big deal. I'm going to be doing an actual, full-time job for actual money. I'm concerned that this may hinder my television and movie watching. Still, there's a couple of weeks. I'm working on Arrested Development, which is rocking my world so far, and I'm going to do some tinkering with the site as well. I anticipate that this may be tricky what with the impendng demands of real life, but hell, I've been learning how to properly waste time for about 22 years now. I'm sure we'll be fine.

No comments: