Wednesday 13 January 2010

Well, I did call this The Useless Ambition for a reason.

So, well, here we are then It's been a while. As you might guess, I pretty much failed the challenge real hard. BUT. New Year's and all that, it's a time of change, and naturally I've vowed to start writing more, again, so I've decided to give this blog thing another go.

I'm in the process of inventing a rough kind of schedule that will mean an update of some kind every weekday. It's probably not going to be 200 words a day, and it's likely not to be adhering to the original rules of the challenge, but I figure anything that provides some sort of structure will be good.

Plans include amusing drunken stories (of which I have a few), stuff I find online that's hilarious/informative/awesome, and of course, boring drivel about the life of me.

At some point there will be a tedious and long winded post about why I stopped doing the updates, which I invite all to ignore when it comes up.

So, let's get this old girl started up again.

No comments: