Thursday 11 December 2008

Day Sixty Five: Matt on deck!

Well...So here we are! I have travelled today for Hutton to Norwich in order to celebrate young Anderson's 21st...So far it has been highly enjoyable. I think it may just be the amount of beers consumed (18 bottles) or the fact it has been too long since our last outing!
What random shite should I write about???
It's a possibility that the one true reason I am here is to keep Jimmy in a non-stop drunken state...but its ok...it works for both of us!!!
Who are you anyway???
What are you talking about???
I don't even know anymore!
Maybe I should just stick to drinking beers and staying away from normal people!
Who is Clive?
This seems to be what happens when I am let loose on a computer...
I guess all there really is to say is that tonight i must drink to forget feelings!
Tomorrow...i must drink to forget feeling and celebrate a joyous day!!
Saturday....I shall live again!

How is it possible to write a blog everyday? And why would you want to?
Now to ramble!
Don't ya just hate it when you can't find a bottle opener...I KNOW I DO!!!
There is just so much to do....and so little time.....
I definitely do not feel drunk enough to write a good blog...so I should come back to it later!
A final piece of advice for you all!...don't get attached to anything!

She puts the lotion on her skin...or she gets the hose again!

FUCK YOU BUDDY!

----------------
Now playing: Electric Six / Gay Bar

No comments: