Thursday 4 December 2008

Day Sixty: There may be trouble ahead...

So, this is kind of weird. James was good enough to talk about it already however, so go to his place.

Anyway, me and him have decided that we're going to get our shit organised for this final week of term. We both have two essays due for Thursday 11th, which is happily the day before my birthday, and the same day that my actual birthday celebrations begin. So, the pact was that we'd both get our essays done by Wednesday morning, in time for our special animation Christmas screening, where we'll be watching the Nightmare Before Christmas. Which, y'know, is pretty fucking awesome.

However, this means we need to get our shit together on a massive scale. I mean, this is working to get a pair of essays finished by Tuesday night or, let's be honest, early Wednesday morning. That's a grand total of 7500 words written over the course of the next five days. And it's not to say that we can't do that, given that we've both managed some pretty impressive feats in terms of essay writing over the two years, including a caffeine-filled sleepless night which eventually resulted in one of the better things I've written. It wasn't the essay, but it was still good.

However, this still requires intense dedication and hard work on both our parts. This is the third year now. We're being serious now.

And that's why I spent my evening watching I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here, and cheering on George Takei. Because I'm retarded.

----------------
Now playing: Eels / Souljacker, Part I

No comments: