Wednesday 11 February 2009

Day Eighty Five: Movies

Right, I don't know what happened, but somehow I managed to miss Crank. I only just finished watching it, and my holy lord it is like totally the best film ever.

Well, no, that's not true. It's not a thinking movie. It's not going to challenge your perceptions, or alter your mind. But holy shit, this film kicks ass in a very, very special way. We're talking Shoot 'Em Up levels of kick-assery. This is a film that opens with Jason Statham being injected with some kind of crazy Chinese poison that means he needs a constant flow of adrenaline, or his heart will stop, and he'll die. It's pure Macguffin crap, but it lends itself very well to Statham fighting the hell out of absolutely everyone, and causing horrifying property damage. This film is just non-stop fighting and explosions, and it's awesome. Watch it as soon as you possibly can. It fucking rocks.

Also, as a completely unrelated note, I'd just like to make it clear that the album "Incredibad" by The Lonely Island is officially the best fucking album in the whole wide world. Honestly, it's so good that it's the second album that I've actually bought using actual money. And that must surely count for something.

Uh oh, Callum has just walked in, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to get drunk with him. I'd love to stay and chat but....oh no, he's dragging me away.

No, I want to stay and blog!

Noooooooooooooodfiosdhfososrhlenwq;ln r!%$%$"^*((((*

----------------
Now playing: The Lonely Island / I'm on a Boat (feat. T-Pain)

2 comments:

katherine said...

I want Incredibad :'(

Andrew Anderson said...

You'll be getting it for your birthday, just as soon as I find a place that will send actual discs. I am not buying it over iTunes. No Fucking Way.