Friday 19 September 2008

Day Five: Rable about drunken evenings out. People like that shit.

I felt awful this morning. As last night's entry may hint, it was a bit of a heavy night. (Also, incoherent, rambling and misspelled though it might be, it also equals exactly 250 words. So fuck you.) Pre-drinking games at ours first, with shots of vodka and terrible revelations about mine and my flatmates sex lives and private habits.

Then, up to the LCR, with only a quick diversion to Nicki's house, beause she was retarded and forgot to close her window.

Given that a full third of the students at UEA haven't arrived yet, I was scared at just how packed it was when we got inside. I mean, a good sized crowd always helps to keep the night fun, but there were far too many people between me and the bar, which probably explains my reckless behavior when I finally got to the front

The Uni has a bar set aside for double vodka red bulls, and nothing else, and one is generally enough to fuck you up quite nicely. So, in the spirit of inquiry, I got a pair. And then combined them.

Unfortunately, I was at the point where I didn't think booze was affected me (Which has been disproven by several after-action reports, as I was noticeably swaying and even less coherent than usual) So I ordered another quadruple vodka red bull. It's at this point the night gets a bit hazy.

I remember yelling loudly at someone I was convinced was a mates girlfriend, then ignoring her when I thought she just looked like her, then continued to ignore her when she recognised me.

I managed to make my flatmate throw vodka into her face, by attempting to nudge her towards the dancefloor with all the subtlety that half a litre of vodka affords.

I talked to many, many people, and had the exact same conversation with them all.

I also hugged too many people, and certain people far too much, which leads me to think that I should not drink ever again.

Finally, I remember being back at a friends house, accross the street from mine, taking about three other people to school at Mario Kart Wii, despite a mild inability to stand up.

Pretty good night I think.