Tuesday 23 September 2008

Day Seven: Yes.

[Written by Kate Chapman]

Andrew is pretty wankered at the moment, so I've taken over his task. I'm fairly sure that he is going to regret this in the morning, because not only will it mean that he has failed his task in finishing these posts before 12am (unless asking someone else can be included in the challenge), but also because I'm quite likely to write 250 words on how fantastic Britney Spears is. Not a statement that I think he would agree with, unless fantastic meant naked. I'm not one hundred percent sure what his first few posts on this have been about, but I'm going to hazard a guess that they have included films and drinking. I'll be shocked if I'm utterly wrong about this.

To fill up some space (and to anger you Andrew) here is my top 5 Britney songs...

1) Gimme More
2) Hit Me Baby (one more time)
3) I'm a Slave for you
4) Boys
5) Heaven on Earth

As Andrew has just appeared downstairs, beer in hand with an incredibly plastered look on his face, I have just been reminded of something else that he is actually likely to have included on this, Doctor Who. Apparently this is a new waste of time for Andrew, and it is all he has watched now for two days straight. Perfectly reasonable thing to do, even if it is his final year. (Yes Andrew I can use sarcasm in blogs too. Idiot.)

This plastered look has now turned to smug. I'm not sure why, and to be honest I doubt he is. Perhaps he has just urinated somewhere in public and is very proud of it. If he's this pissed and we haven't got to the LCR yet, I think it's time I started my catch up drinking.

x x x

1 comment:

ForniKate said...

That's definitely a fail.