Tuesday 30 September 2008

Day Twelve: Woo Yay Heroes!

The more this season goes on, the more I think that the writers just want to go back to Season One. Just with added awesome. We've got a new 'painter of the future' dude, Hiro and Ando are teamed back up with more and more fantastic banter, and new characters that get introduced are actually good. Not like the crap Mexico twins, with the liquid tears of death. Christ, they were annoying.

Sylar's back, interfering with brains, we've got Noah busting out some hardcore justice, and Ma Petrelli seems to be trying to be the most evil bastard of them all. It's all good.

Anyway, enough of this nonsense.

Last night, I saw Death Race. It was an awful, awful film. But, thanks to liberal application of cheap booze from Wetherspoons, it turned into a fantastic experience. As long as you don't really care about characterisation, or plotline, or anything like that, you'll have a wonderful time at the movies if you watch this.

Also, Jason Statham is hot, or something. I mean, the man looks like a shaved bear more and more in each film I see him in, but he'll always be awesome, thanks to Snatch and Lock Stock.

So, tonight is the Pyjama Party LCR. It promises to be most fantastic, not least because I'm going to be wandering about campus in little more than a dressing gown, filled with booze and love for everyone. I fully expect to lose important and valuble things throughout the course of tonight, but I'm sure it'll all work out in the end.

Also, tomorrow I'll be continuing my arduous university education by watching Snow White. I fucking love Film Studies.

2 comments:

ForniKate said...

Vagina.

Anonymous said...

Death Race is the awesome. The music is good, and the concept is worth considering even if not the actual execution of the movie. So fuck you.