Tuesday 16 September 2008

Day Two: The search for more posts

This is where I suddenly realise what path I've foolishly committed myself to. I'm an inherently unreliable and forgetful person. How can I possibly be expected to remember to keep updating this thing.

Alcohol is a magnificent thing. I've just had a conversation for the last hour about a range of topics, from the political situation in Cyprus, to the overbearing and scary nature of the Catholic church and it's relation to private schools, and also how tallness is an important feature in guys. (Which is interesting, as I don't think I've ever heard girls say when a guy walks in "God, he is so tall. I would date that guy."

Anyway. The point is that when I update this it will most likely be posted after midnight, but fuck it, I've just had an enlightened religious discussion. I don't feel the need to stick to some kind of rigid schedule.

(Actually, I feel quite guilty about it. Second day and I've already sort of failed, or something.)

Right, so the overriding point is this. The post that I am making right now is a demonstration of my inability to ever see this nonsensical achievement through. It got to 10pm tonight before I realised that I had to write something today, and a further hour and a half to actually open up the post thingy on the website so I could do something. So, I'll probably not complete this at all. Which, again, is why this is called 'The Useless Ambition'

But hell, at least I squeezed another 250 words out for today, huh?

Edit: HAHA, Blogspot thinks this was published on Tuesday! I win!

No comments: