Thursday 18 September 2008

Day Four: Really Reaching

There's a key process to getting drunk. There are many many factors that have to be taken into account. Food is important. Too much, or to little, can either make all the booze in the world stop you from getting drunk, or cause you to vomit everywhere.

Then you've got a couple of other factors, like sleep you've had, where you're getting drunk, and who it's with, and the finally, the booze.

Ah, the booze. Beer is quite good, because it's easy to drink and slow to release, but to really get fucked up, you'll need some spirits.


[Some time later]

IKII Ma drunk as a fucking cuint fuck you all

we are playiong ring of rfire of some shit.
I am the bwest fuck you all.

I am the fucking master of frets on fire
, you don't have shit on me/

Fucking 96 %% experrty s level, no problems. Been kicking ass and taking names hjusy becaue I can. you can't do shit.

Alsod I can play evcne when I am the drunkest man in the wotrdl, because I am awesoem
I acant play well, byut UI am stuikl,l fantastic, you c an do niothing.
Will probably threow up later

one too many dhots of vodkat


what the fuck man, ytoo drunk for this nonsense.
I DDONT care if this is 250 worsds
I am posting this now and wqill do again in when I get in.

also I am fantastic

woo yay, catch you dudes later

woo

cuntburger

1 comment:

ForniKate said...

You set out in your original 'Mission Statement' that your posts were to be legible.

FAIL.