Wednesday 1 October 2008

Day Thirteen: The Adventure Continues.

So, I woke up this morning feeling pretty terrifically hungover. Post-mortem analysis of the night reveals that I drank at least ten cans of beer before I even left the house, so I can only imagine how drunk I was when I turned up at the Pyjama Party LCR. Further investigation reveals that there are several half drunk bottles of scotch in our house, my dressing gown smells even more peculiar than usual, and there was a sash to fasten someone elses dressing gown in my pocket when I woke up.

I don't even fucking know.

So, I wake up to an empty house, and all this excitement ahead of me, and get a call from James to meet in town. Hungover shower and getting dressed later, I meet James in Maplins, where we talk shit about USB hubs for far longer than is healthy, then head to Wetherspoons for Epic beer and burger. It feels godly, and it's not just because of the pint of beer that I had with it. Shortly after that, we head back to campus to grab a lecture on the evils of Disney and watch us some Snow White.

I have nothing to add to that video, other than Dopey is fucking metal a good fifteen years before rock and roll even existed. Finally, I head back home, and I've literally spent the entire time watching Doctor Who, apart from a short break to watch Men in Black and eat pizza.

Christ, it's a hard knock life being a student.

1 comment:

ForniKate said...

I actually read books sometimes.