Friday 31 October 2008

Day Thirty Five: Halloween

Red Alert 3 will be here soon. I can feel it. It teases me, my Amazon package tracking page. Red Alert 3 is on its way. It's been dispatched. And soon, it will be mine. I'm excited.

So, anyway, its Halloween today. I was never really someone who got into Halloween, at least in the traditional sense. For the most part it was just chucking eggs at houses and then coming back home and having to give sweets to other people who would no doubt be returning shortly to throw eggs at your house.

But still, tonight promises to be a very fun night. I'm Ninja'd up, again, because it's a nice and cheap costume. Man, if only I had a labcoat, then I'd be going as Dr. McNinja, but sadly that geeky dream will not pass. I've got a crate of beer to drink, along with whatever else I come accross at the LCR, and I'm going there armed with various plastic ninja weapons that I got in a set at poundland. I'd never before quite embraced the beauty of pound shops. I'm going to start doing all my shopping there dfrom now on.

Anyway, as tonight promises to be extremely drunken and fun, expect a lovely after action report this Monday. Expect it to contain rambling and overly frightening topics, such as just how many people went as the fucking Joker from Fucking Dark Knight. Seriously people, be a little creative. So, you've got that to look forward to on Monday.

Unless I'm busy playing Red Alert 3. In which case, expect a post about just how fucking awesome Red Alert 3 is.

----------------
Now playing: The Band / The Night They Drove Old Dixie

No comments: