Monday 13 October 2008

Day Twenty One: Video Games are Fantastic.

I want Far Cry 2.

I know, I know, I already spend too much time playing games, and yes, I should probably focus more on my course, and okay, I've already got enough fucking games, and, seriously, dude, what are you doing even thinking about this, I've got to stop playing video games already, but man, does this game look pretty.

And fun. It appears from the production teams blogs and video diaries and whatnot that you can set fire to THE ENTIRE FUCKING MAP.

This may not sound impressive, but then you realise that the map is about 20KM square. It's insane.

Also, you can shoot Zebras. Because the game is set in Africa. Near Diamond mines.

Nice and non-controversial, right?

Anyway, the game features crazy procedurally generated plotlines and total freedom to do whatever you want. It looks like the game STALKER wanted to be but was not, due to that one bug that completely broke the game. Or that other bug, that completely broke the game.

Fuck, STALKER was fucking shitty.

Anyway, lovesick as I am for this game, I probably won't get it for a while. Partly because I want to keep my grades on track so I can get a decent fmark for the year...

...but also so that I can play the absolute shit out of RED ALERT 3, which features George Takei!

And fucking J.K Simmons!

HOLY SHIT SULU AND J JONAH JAMESON ARE GOING TO BE IN A FUCKING RED ALERT GAME. THE ONLY WAY THAT THIS COULD BE BETTER IS IF THE GAME GAVE ME BLOW JOBS AND PRINTED MONEY AT THE SAME TIME.

CAPITALS!

----------------
Now playing: Spinal Tap / Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight

No comments: