Friday 3 October 2008

Day Fifteen: Where the fuck is the Office?

What the hell is this nonsense? Not airing until next week? What the fuck?

Seriously unhappy at this stage. I mean, yes, I know I'm not watching on telly, but downloading it, and yes, that means I'm stealing it and should not be entitled to complain about a goddamned thing, but still. Dammit.

This means I have nothing to write about. I was going to wax lyrical about how fantastic the Office was continuing to be, but now I'm stuck. And I nearly downloaded a fucking virus because some absolute arsehole decided to upload a virus, stick it in a fake video file and pretend it was the latest episode. What absolute bastards.

Okay, I'll ramble about what I did today. This bloody website is going to become an actual blog. Got woken up this morning at 10.30 by James asking where I was. He seemed to think we had a seminar, forgetting that the one we had last week was a one-off event. So I laughed at him a little bit, told him the right time, and lay in bed for a little while longer. Then, when I finally left the house at 1.20 and stepped into pouring fucking rain I realised that God must be punishing me.

Although, sitting outside our room at ten to two and getting a call from James asking where the room was, him having walked down to a completely different building in the rain was fairly amusing.

And, as far as I thought, the seminar went very well. Plenty of Disney hate got spread around, plus we got to debate Capitalist vs. Communist interpretations of the Seven Dwarfs, which is always a bit of lighthearted fun.

But still, no fucking Office until next week. Shit.

----------------
Now playing: Rush / Tom Sawyer

No comments: