Friday 24 October 2008

Day Thirty: Hah, the one month anniversary!

Gosh. This is far further than I expected I'd get. Thirty fucking days, of nonstop churning out retarded crap is all well and good, but when it's me attempting to stick to a regular schedule and I actually achieve this goal, well, I think that allows me a little moment to reflect on just how fucking awesome I am.



FUCK. YES.

All right, admittedly this blog does tend to just be aimless ramblings about me, or about TV with a level of critical analysis that would make my lecturers vomit if they were to read it, and tends towards long, rambling entries about nothing much in particular. However, I'm just happy about the fact that I've managed to keep this up for as long as I have. The point of this blog was never to produce works of soul searing quality; precise and beautiful lines of prose that make the reader humble and weak, inspiring men and awing women.

I mean, it does that already, so that's not really an issue. The point is, that I'm just happy that I was able to stick to a schedule without cheating...for the most part. I've bent the rules on a couple of nights, but I've always had an update, every weekday, for over a month now. And the fact that I was able to stick to that, pointless and stupid though it may be, still makes me very happy.

Also, I still have an essay to do. So, fuck you, I'm going to go write some more of my essay, and then weep uncontrollably because I just. can't. finish. it.

----------------
Now playing: Guster / I Hope Tomorrow Is Like Today

1 comment:

katherine said...

Horrah!
are you going to continue with it?!
after your most important essay that is!

:D