Tuesday 21 October 2008

Day Twenty Seven: This post is about Heroes.

If I don't post something tomorrow, it's because I've been arrested. For murderin'. The facebook raping that I underwent will not be mentioned again, other than to say that it hasn't taught me to turn my computer off when I go out, just that I need to remember to lock it before I do.

Bastards.

Anyway, once Heroes finally downloaded, I watched it. And it rocked my socks. I'm pretty sure that Parkman's turtle is going to be the biggest player in the new season. Also, every single scene with Ando and Hiro was brilliant, and I loved that they solved the whole Hiro stabbing Ando thing in exactly the way I thought it would be, but the absolute best thing was when Hiro was tracking down the African Mr. Isaac. Don't fuck with someone who can see the future, because he will wang you over the head with a shovel is a moral, I think, that we can all appreciate.

Furthermore, Arthur Petrelli is a stone-cold badass. I mean, absolutely hardcore. Adam I could never really take credibly as the big bad given that he was English and drunk (and therefore reminded me of myself) and Sylar is just too fucking cool to be the bad guy.

It's like, you remember that time they tried to make Hulk Hogan a bad guy, and you were all like, hey, I can't boo the Hulkster, he's just too awesome, and plus, when he hulks out after getting knocked down good it pretty much defines the best qualities of Pro Wrestling.

It's exactly like that. Plus, this episode, we also got some Peter/Sylar fighting, which panned out in a way that probably won't end well for either of them.

And finally, I think Mohinder is actually turning into the fucking Fly. I'm waiting for the next episode where he breaks someone arm by challenging them to an arm-wrestling contest, and then vomits on some dude's hand for shits and giggles. Things are certainly looking up.

----------------
Now playing: The Chiffons / One Fine Day

1 comment:

ForniKate said...

Wasting electricity??

FAIL