Tuesday 7 October 2008

Day Seventeen: Heroes was mega awesome

I'm not kidding. It rocked my socks. It's so hard to tell you exactly how awesome it was without spoiling it for you, so I'll just say that not only do people get fucked up in this thing, but entire towns get their shit ruined as well. It's fantastic. Watch it. Watch it now.

Emily has come into my room and won't leave me alone now. She's now insisting that I write about nail clippers. I don't even know. What the fuck. I think she must have reached a new level of boredom, as she's yelling abuse at strangers through my letterbox. And now she's posted her umbrella cover through my door.

What a twat.

Anyway, she's been kind enough to tell me that I am never going to achieve this challenge, which is bullshit, because I totally am. Well, maybe.

Okay, probably not, but still, I like to think it reflects personal growth, or some hippie bullshit like that. And I think it's working. I'm not actually feeling THE FEAR when I sit down to write these little rambling posts any more. I mean, there is always the worry of 'what in the blue fuck can I write about for two hundred and fifty fucking words?', but I don't dread writing this nonsense any more. It'd be nice to think that this lovely ability will translate into a better ability to write essays at more reasonable hours, and also start them with slightly more advance time than the night before, but I think we know that this is a deeply unlikely scenario. Primarily because this still works, and always will.

Hopefully.

----------------
Now playing: Oasis / Fucking in the Bushes

No comments: