Wednesday 28 January 2009

Day Seventy Eight: A true story

oh GOD why did I set two alarms
PAIN
PAIN
Ah relief
Sleep?
No. Coursework.
Shit.
FUCK.
this is crap.
hey new scrubs today!
download
HEY VIRUS FUCK YOU
I GOT YOUR TROJAN HORSE RIGHT HERE FUCKO
god, related reading?
What the fuck?
Amazon.
related books
oh, sweet, that was easy.
hey, scrubs is done
i like new blonde intern. i would sex her up.
ah Janitor.
SHIT
FUCK
write write
man fuck you michael billig
what is wrong with you
how can you make comedy boring
what the fuck
oh hey Kate
POWER CUT
WHAT THE FUCK
IF MY WORK ISN'T SAVED PEOPLE WILL DIE
oh good
work exists
goood
man this article sucks
article summary: this article is wank. fuck you michael billig.
FUCK YOU
okay send to uni
40 minutes to deadline
WHERE THE FUCK IS BUS
music bus music
uni
print
in at the last gasp
one minute to go
bus
SLEEP

Addendum: So, last night was pretty good. Aussie beach party always rocks. I didn't get on the mechanical surfboard unfortunately, but that's probably a good thing as I drank all the booze. ALL THE BOOZE. And man, when I'm drunk I can be a right bastard to myself. What kind of evil bastard sets four alarms for 7 in the morning after a night of drinking? I mean, that was just hellish. Still, first bit of coursework in, and I'm going out tonight as well. At least I don't have to wake up early tomorrow. My first on-campus activity is at four in the afternoon. Praise Jesus.

----------------
Now playing: Rick Derringer / Real American

No comments: