Tuesday 6 January 2009

Schedule for the next couple of days.

So, I'm coming back up to uni this Saturday. I won't be restarting updates then, as I'll probably be busy with the minutiae of unpacking, then getting drunk and explaining in slurred phrases that I deeply love everyone at uni, before falling over in the bathroom and passing into blissful unconciousness.

However, the plan is, when I get up on Sunday, after clearing the beer bottles from my desk, and removing I'll piece together something about Christmas (Yay, I got some shoes) New Years (Let's see how many people I can send a text with "more like new years GAY" in) and everything in between (Man, Fallout 3 will actually make me fail this year. Shitballs.)

Then, updates will restart on Monday, as I continue the vaugely aimless and boring ramblings every single weekday, tirelessly broadcasting my thoughts into the void, endlessly spinning out the tiring dullery of an average student in packaged boredom. Forever.

See you Sunday!

No comments: