Monday 26 January 2009

Day Seventy Six: BLEH MUST POST NOW

So I've been dicking around with all the import notes settings on Facebook, and I think the entire thing is just completely borked. There's no real way for me to import blog entries as notes without it cutting off at some arbitrary point, unless I feel like doing it manually each time I update. And man, that is another level of just sheer, I cannot be arsed to do that.

Also, it would detract from my much valued "playing Left 4 Dead" time. Because holy shit I cannot get enough of this game. Steam has this funky little ranking system where it adds up all the games and the time you spend playing them, and then gives you a rating from 1-10 depending on how many hours you've spent in-game.

Now normally, my rating would hover around a 1 or 2 ('El Terrible' and 'Nearly Lifeless' respectively), and then maybe jump up to about a 4 ('Master of Nothing') whenever a new episode of Half Life came out or while I was playing Portal nonstop for that magical month when it was first released.

Left 4 Dead has elevated my to the high echelons of 7 ('Wax on, Wax off'). This is a bit rediculpus now. It's my third year at uni, I should really be doing reading, or writing coursework, or something. Not killing zombies.

Although, hey, looking at the rest of the ratings, it looks like Valve are continuing the Karate Kid theme. The next level is 'COBRA KAI!' I think I might have to earn that just on principle. Back to the grind I guess.

Also, I cannot get this tune out of my head so I will have to listen to it on an infinite loop until my brain explodes. Thank you and goodnight.

----------------
Now playing: The Asteroids Galaxy Tour / Around The Bend

No comments: