Sunday 18 January 2009

Day Seventy: So here's a story

OKAY FOR SOME REASON FACEBOOK IS GAY AND CAN'T DO ENTIRE NOTES IN IT'S SYNCING SERVICE. SO CLICK VIEW ORIGINAL POST IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW ON MY DRUNKEN RAMBLINGS.

ALSO I DON'T KNOW WHY I STARTED TYPING THIS IN CAPITALS AND NOW I CAN'T SEEM TO STOP.

Anyway.

While I was back home and without internet, I'd be checking all my favourite blogs and sites, and I'd keep seeing people updating with "Yeah, I'm playing too much Left 4 Dead right now, but I'll be back soon" and I'd think that those dudes were total losers. I mean, how good can one game be? I've played addicting games before, and I still managed to keep the blog going. Jesus, these people are just really lazy.

So, obviously, that's what I've been doing for the last couple of days. It helped that James' birthday managed to land right on the Thursday evening, which wiped me out both for that evening and also the following morning, due to a nine am start doing TV sitcom, which incidentally promises to be even wankier than animation. I even used the term "post-modern" in the first seminar. It doesn't bode well for anyone who wants to watch telly with me ever again.

So, Friday night, and I figured I'd do a double update to compensate for the missed one. Until I remembered I had another party to go to. It was just over the road. And also I'd apparently and very drunkenly promised Chris that "Oh yeah mate I'll definitely be there mate no worries mate I'll see you there dude."

So, house party (with awesome bottle opening hat) and another lazy morning later, I decided to do my double update on Saturday and make many many amusing jokes about the whole situation.

Then I ran into both James coming round and getting drunk with me while we played left 4 dead before leaving with the rest of my house for the LCR which was pretty brutal.

So I've made it to sunday, and I'm kind of just lying in bed after eating far too much bacon, as expertly prepared by both Kate and myself, and I decide to give Left 4 Dead a quick blastthrough.

And that takes us through to now, where I've actually had it turned off for more that an hour, but it is still five in the fucking morning. Honestly, the problems I've got are far too much for just one post, so I'm just going to say sorry for the lapse in updates dudes, but they will resume in the regular fashion this monday. Which is technically today but I'm going to go ahead and work a little blogger magic to pretend that that never happened...

----------------
Now playing: Battlestar Galactica Soundtrack - Season 3/ All Along The Watchtower (From 'Crossroads, Part 2')

No comments: