Friday 28 November 2008

Day Fifty Five: Hungover now.

So, yeah, I felt incredibly healthy this morning. Actually, I think I was still drunk. The hangover took about three hours to kick in, so I'm now dealing with that.

Here's what I remember from last night:

  • Buying and downing a JD and coke in about 10 seconds to get to the screen quickly.
  • Leaving the theatre about five minutes after that to buy some beer.
  • Pierce Brosnan is a man who I have a great deal of respect for, but Jesus, the man cannot sing. At all.
  • Hasn't Meryl Streep won something like twelve Oscars? What the hell happened?
  • Colin Firth still has impeccable comic timing. Although, in the two most recent films I've seen him in, he's been gay. I'm not sure what to make of this. Maybe he keeps having a quiet word with the director, and somehow a scene where he has to get shirtless and hug a naked man makes its way into the script.
  • The post credits scene where the cast sings 'Waterloo' was so, so brutally gay.
  • After the film, I had a lot of difficulty standing. This did not stop me from being a charming motherfucker, as well as ordering a considerable amount of booze.
  • I left with a hat that did not belong to me, and a poster that I'm pretty sure I stole just to hit people with.
  • Finally, I found this on my phone this morning.

Hmm.

I have no answers for you. All I can say is that I'm listening to Dragonforce's latest album and rocking out with my new hat on. And I have a 21st birthday to go to tomorrow. It's going to be a good weekend.

----------------
Now playing: Dragonforce / Reasons to Live

No comments: