Tuesday 18 November 2008

Day Forty Seven: Simple Things

So, I play this game called Frets on Fire. It's a free ware version of Guitar Hero for your PC, which is a nice way of saying that I'm totally stealing Guitar Hero. Anyway, it's exceptionally fun stuff, especially given the fact that every song that's been in Rock Band, and every Guitar Hero game is on there. And really, the only thing that's lacking is the whammy bar, which could be resolved if I actually bought the PC version of Guitar Hero 3, and got myself the ultra cool fake plastic guitar. But really, this is all nothing but groundwork.

I bought a wireless keyboard today. It is fucking fantastic. It now means that I can play Sweet Child O' Mine on my bed while righteously rocking the fuck out. It's damn beautiful. It's also extremely dorky, but fuck you, I'm rocking and rolling, and there be nothing you can do to stop it.

In other news, I think I'm going to be heading out to gay night tonight. Again. I'm not sure what the deal is with me, considering it ended so well last time, but oh well, I am sure it will be fine. Here's hoping to another glorious hangover!

....

Dammit, I just realised that I'm going to have to get a bigger monitor so I can comfortably browse the internet from the comfort of my own bed. When people talk about a vicious consumer cycle, I'm certain they were not even considering this.

QUICK, BRING ON THE BEER!

----------------
Now playing: Jimmy Cliff / The Harder They Come

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bigger monitor ay? Dream on boy.