Wednesday 19 November 2008

Day Forty Eight: Ugh.

I did not feel healthy this morning. Not at all. A great deal of beer combined with a great deal of Purple People Eaters did not do nice things to me, especially when I'm out with Callum, who shows a similar lack of restraint in terms of his drinking.

So, I arise in the morning wearing a hat that doesn't belong to me, and feeling like I wanted to die. It was pleasant. However, I've discovered that the best cure for a serious hangover, short of some exquisite bacon, is a quick blast of Futurama, followed by a hardcore session of Mario Kart.

(As a sidenote, I'd just like to point out that me bringing up my N64 this year was a monumentally bad idea. It is an even worse distraction that PC gaming, because I don't feel the urge to tinker with the game settings every ten minutes. And, of course, I learned all the levels back to front when I was ten, so it's also really fucking easy.)

Still, feeling like absolute hell as I roll into my screening, and remembering that all we were watching was The Simpsons and Family Guy was pretty good. Just the thing for a hangover. And it was early seasons, good Simpsons, which is always good as well, as the later ones make me sad.

Yes, I did do not actual work today. So what? It's not like I'm breaking with tradition!

Also, Lauren said she wanted a mention today. So, here goes: Hi Lauren!

----------------
Now playing: Keith Forsey / Reggae [Instrumental]

No comments: