Tuesday 11 November 2008

Day Forty Two: CARNAGE!

Wasn't fantastic, to be honest. I mean, it was okay, but it's always going to be hard to pull off a decent pub crawl in Norwich where we have about three decent cheap pubs, and the crawl involves us visiting none of them. Still, I did manage to sell my T-Shirt for more than I paid for it, which is fucking awesome. Truly, being drunk is a wonderful thing, although I'd did mean I was quite cold on my way home.

Anyway.

I'm back on the internet, and it feels fantastic. It may have only been one day, but I could feel myself changing. I talked to people more, engaged in human contact, and smelled fresh air. It was not healthy. Now I'm back online, I'm getting back into the game by downloading the shit out of the new Heroes, as well as few dozen other things, just to prepare myself for the terrible eventuality that I lose the 'net again. I just can't take that.

Anyway, a couple of people have been asking me "Hey, Andrew, what's up with your blog? Did you know that it fucking sucks? Because it does. Your blog is terrible and you should feel terrible."

Which, I mean, isn't really a question, but it is, I suppose, a point that needs to be addressed.

My answer is that, well, I never really intended for this to be the paragon of epic literature, with beautific descriptions of life and musings on philosophy intended to blow your mental and physical perceptions away, causing some kind of irrevocable revalation about life. You can all find that at better places that this. After all, this is self described as being a dumping ground for my pointless, drunken ramblings. Truly, if you are expecting something more than this, you might be searching in the wrong place.

Also, I can't really hear you over all the BALLS YOU HAVE IN YOUR MOUTH.

FUCK YOU

----------------
Now playing: David Bowie / Ziggy Stardust

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I read your blog, there always seems to be an advert linking with it. there was one about alcohol use, ninjas and once even zombies!

ForniKate said...

also, carnage in colchester on monday if ya fancy joining, mama dousche